MARCH 31, 2020

We are all aware of what is happening with the COVID-19 situation and the uncertainty it is causing in all aspects of our daily lives. Because there is no guarantee at this point that our tournament will proceed, we will be dealing with entries a little different going forward from this date. 

Any entries received after this date will be dated so that they can be entered in the order received and requests for specific flights honored where possible. All payments will then be held until we know for sure the event is proceeding. All entrants will receive an email confirmation when their entry is received and another email notification if and when their payment is deposited.  In the event we are unable to proceed with the tournament the payments received will be returned to the entrants including those that have already been deposited. 

If you are considering entering the tournament we would ask you to please not wait until the last minute to send your entry or wait for rules night, this causes all kinds of logistical problems in planning for the tournament.  If it does not proceed you will be 100% reimbursed. 

We are all hoping for the best but planning for the worst, if we are forced to cancel the tournament it will either be because we are legislated to do so or because we feel it is in the best interests of the health and welfare of all concerned.  Your understanding is appreciated, anyone requiring further information can email me at 

On behalf of the Elbow & District Wildlife Federation

Bryan Cafferata